Here is some basic information about health coverage offered by McLeod Health:
- As your employer, McLeod offers a health plan to all employees who are in a benefits-eligible position and budgeted to work 40 hours or more per pay period.
- Eligible dependents are:
- Your legal spouse or common-law spouse as recognized by South Carolina.
- Your child up to age 26, regardless of marital, student, or tax-dependent status. The term “child” means your or your spouse’s (1) biological child; (2) legally adopted child, including children placed with you for the purpose of adoption; (3) stepchild; (4) children who you or your spouse are legal guardians; or (5) a child for whom you are required to provide insurance coverage under a Qualified Medical Child Support Order
- Your incapacitated dependent (mentally or physically handicapped) whom is dependent on you for at least 51% of their support.
McLeod’s coverage for full-time benefits-eligible employees meets the minimum value and affordable standards as defined by the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
If you decide to complete an application for coverage in the Marketplace, you will be asked to provide this information.
This information is numbered to correspond to the Marketplace application.
- Employer Name – McLeod Health
- Employer Identification Number (EIN) – 51-0473500
- Employer address – 555 East Cheves Street / PO Box 100551, Florence, SC 29502-0551
- Employer phone number – 843-777-2595
- City – Florence
- State – SC
- ZIP code – 29502
- Who can we contact about employee health coverage at this job? Human Resources Service Center.
- Phone number (if different from above) – same as above
- Email address – email@example.com
- Are you currently eligible for coverage offered by McLeod Health or will you be eligible in the next 3 months? If you are uncertain, contact the HR Service Center at 843-777-2595.
- Does McLeod Health offer a health plan that meets the minimum value standard? Yes.
For more information about coverage offered by McLeod, please review the Summary Plan Descriptions or contact the HR Service Center at 843-777-2595. More information can be obtained by visiting Smart@Work On-line located in the center panel of the Compass.