Most of your benefit coverages may end on the last day of the month, but you may be offered coverage through COBRA for your group health plans’ coverages when:
- Your budgeted hours are changed to less than 20 hours per week.
- Your employment ends for any reason other than gross misconduct.
- You exhaust or are not eligible for a Family Medical Leave.
Your dependent(s) coverage ends and COBRA coverage will be offered the:
- Day your coverage ends.
- Day the dependent is no longer eligible.
- Last day of the month that a dependent child turns 26.